Some examples of situations in which we provide specialist services:
Do you require strategic advice in relation to your development application?
Has your development application been refused?
Have you obtained a development consent after an intensive assessment process only to find it is now under challenge in the Courts by a category 3 representor?
Do you require assistance making a representation or opposing a development in the Courts?
Do you think you should have been given notice of a development proposal?
Have you received an enforcement notice from your local council?
Have you become involved in a dispute with your neighbor in relation to land use planning or development issues?
We provide a full range of services in response to these types of issues. For example we:
- Provide representation before the Environment, Resources and Development Court in planning appeals and Applications for Review.
- Provide representation before the Supreme Court in appeals and Judicial Review Proceedings.
- Provide representation before Council Development Assessment Panels.
- Provide representation before the Development Assessment Commission.
- Provide strategic advice on the development assessment process.
- Assist our private sector clients, from major corporations to individuals, to obtain their required development approvals.
- Lodge objections and representations in relation to proposed developments.
- Provide advice and representation in relation to compliance and enforcement matters before the Environment, Resources and Development Court.
Please contact us.