Some examples of situations in which we provide specialist services:
Do you object to the inclusion of your property on a heritage list or register?
Do you wish to make a written or oral representation to your local Council or the South Australian Heritage Council in relation to a proposed listing?
Do you wish to appeal to the Courts against the listing of your property on the South Australian Heritage Register?
Do you want to develop a property with heritage status?
Has your development application been refused on the basis of impact on a heritage item?
Do you object to the development of a heritage item?
We provide a full range of services in response to these types of issues.
For example we:
- Prepare written representations to the relevant public authorities.
- Make verbal representations at public meetings on behalf of our clients.
- Lodge appeals with, and provide representation before, the Environment, Resources and Development Court in relation to the listing of properties on the South Australian Heritage Register.
- Provide representation in planning appeals before the Environment, Resources and Development Court.
- Provide representation before the Supreme Court in appeals.
- Provide representation before Council Committees and Heritage Advisory Committees.
- Provide strategic advice in relation to the listing of properties or the development of heritage listed properties.
- Provide advice and representation in relation to compliance and enforcement matters in the Environment, Resources and Development Court.
Please contact us.